- Wednesday Night Activities (August-May)--Our regular Wednesday night activities, which includes AWANA for children, Contineo for youth, and a prayer time for adults, will start back on August 8th with a new time. AWANA & Contineo will meet from 6:00-7:30 p.m. and the prayer time will be from 6:15-7:15 p.m. We will also be offering a spiritual gifts study called Using Your Spiritual Gifts--Equipped to Serve, Engaged in Serving by Eddie Rasnake that will meet from 6:15-7:15 p.m.. For more information about the spiritual gifts study, click here, or contact Pastor Shawn at email@example.com.
- Men's Monthly Prayer Breakfast, Saturday, August 18th, 8:00 a.m., Fellowship Hall
- Membership Class, Part 1--Sunday, September 9th, 9:15 a.m., Fellowship Hall
- Membership Class, Part 2--Sunday, September 16th, 9:15 a.m., Fellowship Hall
- Men's Monthly Prayer Breakfast, Saturday, September 15th, 8:00 a.m., Fellowship Hall